What do I blog about?

Monday, September 3, 2012

Maternity Photo Shoot

First of all, I owe a BIG thank you to my super kind, talented and patient husband for being willing to take the maternity pictures I'd been wanting. He was so good directing me out of shadows, and was so patient with our very silly and stubborn toddler. So, here is a BIG smooch to say, "THANK YOU!" from us, to him:
And now, for a handful of my favorites (By the way, I'm 29 weeks along) ... 


Just an FYI: Necklace- inherited from my mom. Blouse- Thrift store; brand St. Johns Bay. Skirt- Me.













11 comments:

  1. What beautiful pictures! Can't believe you only have 11 weeks left!
    Your little girl is so precious--love the last belly pic!

    Grow, baby, grow!

    ♥ Bethany
    www.happyhomemaker.me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the photo of you under the pergola...

    ReplyDelete
  3. stopping by from the blog hop :) these pictures are so adorable! i am 29 weeks too! congrats mama!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures, congrats! Thanks for sharing at The Fun In Functional!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet! I love that last one, Daughters are so sweet!
    Stacia@http://feathersandsunshine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for stopping by my blog earlier! just now having the chane to check yours out - such a cute title! and you are one cute pregnant mama! beautiful little family you have :) excited to read more posts from ya! newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute pictures! I much much prefer this kind of "natural" pictures compared to most studio-taken maternity pictures that are in vogue nowadays. Somehow, it feels more... sweet and family-like.

    Visit me:
    LeeAnne, Style N Season
    http://stylenseason.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete