What do I blog about?

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Lets Blog Hop! Link 'em up!

Welcome to: I love my online friends 'GFC' blog hop!
Lets get ta hopping people!
I am so excited to meet you!

If this is your first time visiting Sewing Our Life Together, welcome! 
I'm Jessica! A wife and a mommy; we're expecting our second kiddo on Thanksgiving. 

This blog is a place to celebrate family and creativity. Feel free to browse the tabs above for something you may enjoy! Every Monday I post about something that inspires me in a series I've entitled Joyful Finds. Throughout the rest of the week, I post the occasional family update, and always something crafty and typically sewing related. I LOVE sewing. 

Thanks for coming by. Please follow along via Google Friend Connect on my right side bar, and if you're interested, please stop on by to "like" my facebook page and follow my pin boards.

I'm going to turn this post over to Tami (the marvelous host that she is.) Here is what she has to say about the blog hop: 
Welcome to the I Love My Online Friends 'GFC' Hop. Last week we had 156 link ups. This week we are going for 180! For more info on the hop and guest hosting, please read HERE. 

Well, are you ready? Let's go hopping! 

RULES FOR THE HOP:

1. Please follow your host AND the fab five on Google Friend Connect (GFC). 
  Tami @ The Things We Find Inside
  Rebecca @ Let Them Eat Cake
  Tawny @ Beauty by T
  Sylvia @ Sweet Pea Sylvie  
  Jessica @ Sewing Our Life Together
  Julie @ The Funny Thing Of It Is

2. Link up your homepage and start hopping around. Remember, this is a blog hop, you've gotta do some hopping in order for it to truly be worth your time. When you get a new follower it's always nice to return the favour. Visit their blogs, leave them a comment and/or return the follow.  

3. You are not required to, but it would be great if you could tweet about the hop and/or grab the button and share it on your blog. The more people that see this hop, the more blogs for us to visit and the more followers we gain.
Thanks and Happy Hopping!  
The Things We Find Inside
 

10 comments:

  1. Hi! I'm a new follower from the blog hop. Thanks for hosting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I found you through the blog hop and started following. Beauty-ninja.blogspot.com. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your newest follower from the hop! Please stop by and follow back ;)

    -Fotini { http://glamorousbride.blogspot.com }

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi I am one of your newest followers. I love crafty ideas♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello! I'm a new follower of this site!thank you for hosting!loved the posts I've read here in your blog :)
    hope you can also drop by my blog! :)

    hugs,
    Meg http://confettiandfireworks.blogspot.com/2012/09/weekend-at-liliw-laguna.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on being a guest-host, Jessica! It's nice to 'meet' you... ;) Have a great week! :)


    Cowboy Take Me Away and Fall Into Me so we can Soak Up The Sun Before He Cheats

    ReplyDelete
  7. I followed you from the blog hop!

    http://eternal-simplicity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanx for co-hosting this hop! I'm your newest follower. If ya get a chance, check out these blogs:
    http://unorganizedchaosx3.blogspot.com
    http://diaryofabfmama.blogspot.com
    http://whatlilboyzrmadeof.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete