What do I blog about?

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Pinned Sewing Plans

Those who can't do... pin! The past couple of months I have either been too sick, or too tired to create anything other than the latest and greatest project that I told you about. (I'm 1/3 of the way done with it, by the way.) But, that doesn't mean that I haven't missed sewing very much. I have pinned together an incredibly long list of to-do's in the magical world of Pinterest. Here are a few pins that I am just itching to create:

This hilarious pillow... While I do love the pillow, I don't so much want to make it as I do want to finish a couple of projects once started and forgotten... I need to hand sew the openings shut in a quilt and a pillow, and I need to sew my daughters Easter dress together. It's all pinned and ready, boy I hope it'll still fit even though we're too late for Easter Sunday! 
Home made nursing pads! Oh, the things that make me happy these days...
Add length to a couple pairs of shorts that have shrunk a bit in the dryer

And then turn those same shorts into maternity shorts using Jodells tutorial.
Recreate Bella Blu's maternity swimsuit.
Now if only I could find my sewing machine foot pedal... Any ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment