What do I blog about?

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Dirty dishes craft

We have this awkward wall space above our kitchen sink that has been mocking me ever since we moved in!  Finally today I felt well enough to do something about it. Not wanting to spend any money, I went through my drawers, boxes, and closet and came up with some fabric, flowers, tin cans... and, well here is what happened.

Before:
After:



Isn't that poem just wonderful? I originally saw it on pinterest, but when I clicked to follow its link it landed me at some spam site. So, I'm not sure who to give credit to for the great idea.

2 comments:

  1. An oldie but a goodie! Yours looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! It really brightens up the space. I love the hanging flower jars, too!

    ♥ Bethany

    www.happyhomemaker.me

    ReplyDelete