What do I blog about?

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Bill Cosby!

Bill Cosby came to campus and dear husband bought tickets and arranged for a baby sitter so we could have a fun date night! We went to dinner with some good friends beforehand and didn't get home until 10:00! Wow that sure is late for us, I'm dragging this morning! Definitely worth it though, Cosby is still as funny as ever! We enjoyed his jokes about his childhood the best, there is just something extra hilarious about stories told from a six year olds perspective... I wish I could quote him now and put some humor on this blog, but I know I'd just butcher the pun. Better stick to IMDb if you're lookin' for a laugh! This is the website he introduced to us to find a full bio, pictures, and over a hundred videos of his comedic career.
In our seats nice and early; before the sold out show filled up!



1 comment:

  1. How FUN!!! I grew up with The Cosby Show and have always loved him. That must have been a blast to see him!

    *trying not to be envious* :)

    ♥ Bethany

    www.happyhomemaker.me

    ReplyDelete