What do I blog about?

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Toddlerisims: Bunnies in Yellowstone

Spent a wonderful Mothers Day in beautiful Yellowstone National Park. We saw lots of buffalo, some elk, and an eagle, but our daughters favorite animal were the bunnies! We saw bunnies eating grass, walking in the stream and even hopping across the road. Each time we came upon them, our daughter pointed and would excidetly exclaim, "Bunnies!!!" Or, "Bunnies jumping!!!" Oddly enough, these bunnies looked an awful lot like deer.


I guess I can see the resemblance to her favorite bunny book! 






2 comments:

  1. Your little guys are growing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good day! Thiѕ is my first commеnt here so I just wantеd to giѵe a quick shout out and say I truly enjoy reаding your posts.
    Can yоu suggeѕt any other blogs/websites/forums that
    coѵer thе same tоρіcs?
    Manу thankѕ!

    Herе is my website: travel

    ReplyDelete