What do I blog about?

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Throw pillows

My husband's grandmother gave us pillow cases that she embroidered. They are beautiful! I love them and want to keep them forever. For that reason, they have bounced back and forth from the linen closet where they stay safely folded, to the bed where I freak out whenever my husband actually uses them. So, today I turned them into throw pillows... decorative throw pillows. Now they can be displayed; admired and not used. This was really simple. All I did was cut up an old pillow, robbed it of it's stuffing and sewed some new edges. They look great in our bedroom!

1 comment:

  1. Very cute! Love them. I have a quilt my Grama and I made before I got married and I freak out when Chad uses it or sits on it or anything. Haha.

    ReplyDelete