What do I blog about?

Friday, June 1, 2012

15!

I am 15 weeks pregnant with baby number two today and our little girl is just about to be 15 months old already! Just look how we've grown!
Here I am at 2 weeks pregnant (right when we found out) and 15 weeks pregnant.
Here she is at 2 days old and 15 months old.
15 weeks pregnant and I...
feel: better... wake up sick and go to bed sick, but the middle of my day is enjoyable.
crave: sour and tangy, can't get enough sour patch kids candy and pepperoncinis.
hate: rich and creamy, no ice cream no cake and certainly no cream cheese!
gained: -2. I've gained back three of the pounds I lost in the beginning, but still have more to go!
stretched: not yet!
sleep: 10 hours at night! I also want to nap during the day, when will I regain my energy?!
wear: maternity shirts and pants or normal clothes unzipped using my belly bands. I swear I was not this big already during my first pregnancy. 

15 months old and I...
watch: musicals; it is so fun to dance to "we're off to see the wizard" and "grease lightening!"
love: baby dolls, giving kisses, singing "itsy bitsy spider", and playing with bowls and cups of water.
say: thank you, yes, please, no, shower, water, shoes
do: fold my arms and bow my head when it is time to pray, unless the prayer takes too long...
explore: everything outside! The park is fun, the dirt tastes bad, and ants make me laugh!
sleep: 12+ hours at night. (6:30pm to 7:00am)
nap: once a day. (About noon to 2pm)
weigh: 23 pounds

We had a nice little family outing today at a beautiful park.
Watching the airplane take off

A little hiking
A little wonderment

3 comments:

  1. This is such a cute update on all of you! :)

    ♥ Bethany

    www.happyhomemaker.me

    ReplyDelete
  2. All I can say is ahhhhh!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow baby Laurel is growing up so fast! I cant believe she is talking words and walking around, its amazing! Last time I saw you and Jacob you weren't parents yet, so seeing these pictures with Jacob and Laurel on their walks, and you pregnant with baby #2, its amazes me! In a good way of course lol. Hope all is going well and keep the blog going!

    ReplyDelete